New Hire Program
The Solution to Minimizing New Hire Costs and Attrition
Hiring new sales reps can have its drawbacks…
- Spending all of your internal time training those reps to bring in business.
- Paying $4000 to a headhunter on day 120 whether or not that sales rep has made the dealership a dime or has the potential to.
- Having managers that don’t pull the plug on sales reps that have little or no potential because they think, ‘somebody is better than nobody’.
- If you knew what the benchmarks were for prospecting success
- If you knew that on day 65 that your new hire had the skills and potential to meet the prospecting demands of a successful technology sales executive.
- If you could give back internal time to your managers by having someone else train your new hires to speak the language of your customers, to only meet with C – level decision makers, and to use email, phone, social media and foot canvasing to make net new meetings.
- If you only had to pay headhunters for a sales rep that can and will make the dealership money AND have potential to quickly and continually keep doing so.
Now that would be an advantage and KTG has the answer!
KTG has implemented a new program that will give your New Hire’s the training to make more meetings so your dealership can make more money as well as giving you the insight to determine if your new hire makes the cut.
KTG’s Guaranteed New Hire Success Program includes…
- Weekly LIVE trainings for 7 consecutive weeks. (Please note, there are not prerecorded webinars, this is LIVE training making REAL calls to REAL prospects with KTG.)
- Weekly Teleclasses on process, systems, time management, activity
- Weekly Vertical interviews
- Make More Meetings workbook
- 40-plus industry vertical marketing guide
- 170+ email templates
- C-Level decision maker templates and talk tracks
- Monthly Email counts
- Monthly Manager Phone calls
- Statistical data on skill base, progress, and potential of each New Hire
- Day 65 written evaluation and recommendation on each new hire
- Unlimited provided leads.
Being a tenured an employee (18 yrs.) I know changes have to be made along with our changing times. Since our initial meeting I have improved (I had 4 appointments last week and 2 sales). I am very pleased with this training and look forward to much more guided victory.
Kate has her S*** together. C level meeting setting as an art, presented with style and confidence. She really has something that can help your reps get more C level meetings.
Applied Imaging has used Kate Kingston’s training to produce more appointments for our sales force. There has been a 25% increase in our monthly revenue. We have experienced a 50% increase in the weekly appointment’s schedule. She taught us time management and appointment closing techniques. I recommend Kate without reservation.
I’ve learned a new approach in setting up an appointment on the voicemail. This workshop was absolutely eye opening! Moneymaking! Exciting!
I highly recommend it. It has give me confidence to call c level people I feel like it helps set me apart from my competitors and places me in a position to sell more solutions.
How to succeed with Kate Kingston training… Kate Kingston’s program became part of the Fraser culture when we committed to an Annual Retainer, which replaced the 1-day data dump… Kate Kingston’s program has evolved into a customized BEST PRACTICE program for Fraser over a 3-year period!
I was at 33% of plan before my training with KTG, after her knowledge and expertise, I’m now at 155% of quota of which 45% is net new business.
I am a huge advocate of your program and would be pleased to be a reference for you. We have seen huge success in our prospecting over the last 4 months. Once we changed our structure, all the reps seemed to have had great improvement in their ability to make more meetings. Though we were slow to start, the KTG helped Cobb dramatically. We will continue to use the program and may engage you with a sight visit as time moves on to recharge our team. Again, many thanks!