Marketing Initiative Program
THE KTG MARKETING PROSPECTING INITIATIVE PROGRAM includes:
- 24 Customized Technology Tips utilizing your dealership’s metrics.
Do you know how to speed up turn-around time from your technology vendor?
Here in Michigan,
businesses need to have every technology issue resolved
quickly and completely.
At ________, we are beating national averages.
Our average service call is completed in 68 minutes.
- 25 Vertically Focused email/phone templates that include customized results.
I was calling (writing) to schedule a meeting with you. My firm partners with over 65 other Law Firms like ________, and a________ quite often through the CIO’s office because other CIO’s have asked how to accomplish reducing non billable hours by enhanced network uptime and increased issue resolution the first time a service tech visits (insert name of their law firm). This allows expediting interrogatories, archiving case files within compliancy standards that can also actually add additional bill back capabilities. Here at __________ our average service call is completed in 68 minutes and 95% of the time issues are resolved on the 1st visit. That is why I wanted to schedule a meeting with you because I was sure Johnson’s Law Firm would want to know how the other CIO’s are accomplishing their business goals through technology and that’s what we do here at __________________.
How would Wed 4/9 work at 10:45?
- 20 Vertically Focused leave behinds.
(KTG will provide top 15 vertical industries & then your dealership can request 5 additional verticals of your choice.)
- Fact sheets on gathering & driving testimonials.
- Education on how to include metrics into LinkedIn.
- Examples of how to use metrics for presentations during discovery.
“Why should I meet with you?”
“Should I look at it with you?”
- Instruction on how to utilize online tools to get insight or pull data from current and prospective clients.
- Guidance on how to create email blasts to support technology tips.
- KTG will provide questionnaire to gather proprietary metrics from your dealership as well as request additional content. We will provide all deliverables in phase one allowing for changes and modifications.
- KTG will conduct meeting with managers and sales staff to train on how to use these tools effectively as a pull marketing prospecting initiative and increase current customer allegiance.
I highly recommend it. It has give me confidence to call c level people I feel like it helps set me apart from my competitors and places me in a position to sell more solutions.
I was at 33% of plan before my training with KTG, after her knowledge and expertise, I’m now at 155% of quota of which 45% is net new business.
Being a tenured an employee (18 yrs.) I know changes have to be made along with our changing times. Since our initial meeting I have improved (I had 4 appointments last week and 2 sales). I am very pleased with this training and look forward to much more guided victory.
How to succeed with Kate Kingston training… Kate Kingston’s program became part of the Fraser culture when we committed to an Annual Retainer, which replaced the 1-day data dump… Kate Kingston’s program has evolved into a customized BEST PRACTICE program for Fraser over a 3-year period!
I’ve learned a new approach in setting up an appointment on the voicemail. This workshop was absolutely eye opening! Moneymaking! Exciting!
Kate has her S*** together. C level meeting setting as an art, presented with style and confidence. She really has something that can help your reps get more C level meetings.
Applied Imaging has used Kate Kingston’s training to produce more appointments for our sales force. There has been a 25% increase in our monthly revenue. We have experienced a 50% increase in the weekly appointment’s schedule. She taught us time management and appointment closing techniques. I recommend Kate without reservation.
I am a huge advocate of your program and would be pleased to be a reference for you. We have seen huge success in our prospecting over the last 4 months. Once we changed our structure, all the reps seemed to have had great improvement in their ability to make more meetings. Though we were slow to start, the KTG helped Cobb dramatically. We will continue to use the program and may engage you with a sight visit as time moves on to recharge our team. Again, many thanks!