Getting Started with KTG
- KTG will set up a conference call with the dealer Principal and sales management team to discuss the following:
Q: Is your sales team in front of the appropriate number of C-level Net-New prospects per week to allow your dealership to achieve your year over year growth objectives?
Q: Does your sales team have a defined strategy to go after Net New business or does a disproportionate percentage of their revenue come from upgrading your current base?
KTG Value Proposition
- The Kingston Training Group works with Business Technology dealers across the country. We train and coach their sales team to be more effective in setting vertically focused Net New meetings with C-Level contacts, accounts that you are not currently doing business with. To date, KTG has trained over 80 Business Technology dealers and their managers and sales reps (1,000’s) in growing their business beyond just upgrading their base. We work with dealer’s day in and day out that want to grow their business but lack the plan to aggressively position them to get into accounts that are currently serviced by their competition. Your best prospects are your competitors’ best customers. We train your sales staff how to get the appointment with the proper contacts to take over these accounts.
Beginning The Training
There must be at least one manager along with the sales staff that participates in this training and it works the best if the whole dealership participates, as this is a culture change in their prospecting efforts to sell. This training changes the way your team goes after a prospect by foot, phone, voicemail, email, networking, referrals and LinkedIn as well as other online tools. It increases activity, accountability, time management, skill base, and process and strategies to guarantee (money back) a dramatic increase in C-Level, Vertically Focused, Full Technology Meetings so they can sell more. We are in the business of changing the habits of the sales team to put them on the path to success.
- KTG conducts a manager orientation call to benchmark the existing skill set of each sales rep participating in the program.
- Dealers prep their reps about the training by scheduling the time in their calendars to prospect and make arrangements to travel or stream live virtually. The dealer will also receive invites for all of the upcoming 6 months of trainings. KTG sends these invites and then sends a reminder to each individual sales rep the day prior to their training.
- The workshop is a full day 8:30am till 4:30 pm. The sales reps bring a list of prospects with them to the workshop as KTG will have them making real calls to real prospects that same afternoon.
- The dealer will receive 225 email templates, 100+ page vertical marketing guide, 100+page workbook, 30 vertical interviews, weekly additional training opportunities, weekly sales tips, a list of all the associations for the whole country, LinkedIn webinar, and recordings of every one of their trainings with KTG. We will also deliver back to the dealers a library of their emails as we have them blind copy KTG on their prospecting emails for the first nine weeks. KTG will also monetize the prospecting on an individual basis for each rep. If the rep understands how much money they make for each prospecting touch – they will do more.
- The managers and reps attend trainings for 9 consecutive weeks after the initial workshop and then monthly to finish the 6-month commitment. (Click here to see Sample Schedule)
- KTG tracks the Net New meeting and activity results every week.
- KTG provides additional live touchpoint training for reps every Friday from 2pm – 3pm Eastern (for those who may have missed that week’s training or simply need more help).
- The reps will receive invites to vertical focused interviews weekly (where KTG interviews a C-Level executive in one industry – for ex. The general manager of a Hilton hotel) so the reps can listen to how that industry uses technology. If they do not attend the interview- KTG sends the recording to the individual sales rep and manager’s emails to review on demand.
- KTG does have a ‘go forward’ strategy for any dealers that want to extend working with KTG after the first 6 months, it’s called our Extended Results Program.
Kate has her S*** together. C level meeting setting as an art, presented with style and confidence. She really has something that can help your reps get more C level meetings.
Applied Imaging has used Kate Kingston’s training to produce more appointments for our sales force. There has been a 25% increase in our monthly revenue. We have experienced a 50% increase in the weekly appointment’s schedule. She taught us time management and appointment closing techniques. I recommend Kate without reservation.
I highly recommend it. It has give me confidence to call c level people I feel like it helps set me apart from my competitors and places me in a position to sell more solutions.
Being a tenured an employee (18 yrs.) I know changes have to be made along with our changing times. Since our initial meeting I have improved (I had 4 appointments last week and 2 sales). I am very pleased with this training and look forward to much more guided victory.
How to succeed with Kate Kingston training… Kate Kingston’s program became part of the Fraser culture when we committed to an Annual Retainer, which replaced the 1-day data dump… Kate Kingston’s program has evolved into a customized BEST PRACTICE program for Fraser over a 3-year period!
I’ve learned a new approach in setting up an appointment on the voicemail. This workshop was absolutely eye opening! Moneymaking! Exciting!
I am a huge advocate of your program and would be pleased to be a reference for you. We have seen huge success in our prospecting over the last 4 months. Once we changed our structure, all the reps seemed to have had great improvement in their ability to make more meetings. Though we were slow to start, the KTG helped Cobb dramatically. We will continue to use the program and may engage you with a sight visit as time moves on to recharge our team. Again, many thanks!
I was at 33% of plan before my training with KTG, after her knowledge and expertise, I’m now at 155% of quota of which 45% is net new business.