The Kingston Training Group works exclusively with Business Technology dealerships to guarantee increased market share by prospecting at the C- level, with a vertical focus to increase Net New meetings to offer full technology solutions, so your team can sell more.
When you bring KTG to your company, you can expect to:
- To get your sales people making more C-level meetings (meetings with the CFO, CIO, COO, Owners, IT etc. NOT with the office managers) with a vertical focus. We teach them how to speak the customer’s language in over 40 Industries.
- Receive over 200+ Vertical C-Level E-mail templates.
- Prospect using Telephone, Email and Foot Canvassing, Referrals & Social Media more effectively & increase call volume without more time in the office.
- Identify top 40 prospects with C-Level decision maker’s names and emails defining viable real opportunity prospects.
- Organize your prospecting to have the best results. We will help your sales force determine who to follow up with, how and when!
- Double the number of opportunities with NEW qualified prospects!
- Grow sales revenues by focusing on NEW business and/or grow existing client revenues by increased product & service exposure within accounts.
- Lower Sales force turnover/attrition because of increased call success and less frustration.
- Help tenured reps realize potential, and get to the next level faster.
- Telephone sales & increase call volume without more time in the office.
- Sustain great prospecting habits by training managers & trainers. This training will enable them to keep momentum strong and make it a part of the sales culture.
- Deliver custom vertical market scripts that will allow you to make more meetings.
- Additionally, KTG provides the content for the top 40+ industries that you sell to and we teach your team how to talk to your prospect in the prospect’s language. Your sales team will call, email, and foot canvass more effectively, enabling them to take business away from your competition, keep more of your current customers and bring you more net new revenue every month.
- Prospecting for greater attendance at events.
Kingston Training is payable with co-op funds from
Sharp, Kyocera, Lexmark and others.
I’ve learned a new approach in setting up an appointment on the voicemail. This workshop was absolutely eye opening! Moneymaking! Exciting!
Being a tenured an employee (18 yrs.) I know changes have to be made along with our changing times. Since our initial meeting I have improved (I had 4 appointments last week and 2 sales). I am very pleased with this training and look forward to much more guided victory.
How to succeed with Kate Kingston training… Kate Kingston’s program became part of the Fraser culture when we committed to an Annual Retainer, which replaced the 1-day data dump… Kate Kingston’s program has evolved into a customized BEST PRACTICE program for Fraser over a 3-year period!
I was at 33% of plan before my training with KTG, after her knowledge and expertise, I’m now at 155% of quota of which 45% is net new business.
I am a huge advocate of your program and would be pleased to be a reference for you. We have seen huge success in our prospecting over the last 4 months. Once we changed our structure, all the reps seemed to have had great improvement in their ability to make more meetings. Though we were slow to start, the KTG helped Cobb dramatically. We will continue to use the program and may engage you with a sight visit as time moves on to recharge our team. Again, many thanks!
Applied Imaging has used Kate Kingston’s training to produce more appointments for our sales force. There has been a 25% increase in our monthly revenue. We have experienced a 50% increase in the weekly appointment’s schedule. She taught us time management and appointment closing techniques. I recommend Kate without reservation.
I highly recommend it. It has give me confidence to call c level people I feel like it helps set me apart from my competitors and places me in a position to sell more solutions.
Kate has her S*** together. C level meeting setting as an art, presented with style and confidence. She really has something that can help your reps get more C level meetings.